Thursday 3 November 2011

Lesson 4 Driving and drawing

Played a lot during holidays. Got a more nuetral left hand grip. My thumb should be covered and inside my right palm. Changing grip was tougher than changing my syance
I was slicing all week. Strongly. Henning asked me to draw the ball. just close my stance. And the balls were flying straight. What did I do. I started turning my forearm over subconsciously. First time I could ever control a driver. Pick a reachable target and let it go.

Follow through is very important. If I do not I start blocking it like a cricket player.




Worked on my chipping. i noticed that when I move my hands slightly foward I chip better and after some time I find my rythym.



Finally Henning talked about M.A, Jimenez.and the fuck it effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment