Thursday 20 October 2011

Lesson 2 with Henning

I hit few balls with a 7iron and Henning noticed they drifted to the right.
He noticed I opened my left foot and my stance was slightly open
We worked on my takeaway in the first few inches. It was was to the outside. My takeaway crossed a shaft that was lying on the floor in the first few inches.
We worked on my stance that was slightly open of the target with the result that the balls flew to the right of the target. ( 1deg over 100m results in 7m)
we also worked on my right elbow that should be played loose. 
                                               Points to work on:
1. I should play into a strong left side or else lot of yardage is lost (not open up my left foot) 
2. My right elbow should be loose at address in a natural position
3  My stance is always slightly open (be a bit more German). Work with clubs on floor, parallel to target
4. My takeaway in the first few inches was to the outside. It should be parallel like pushing a golf ball backwards 

No comments:

Post a Comment