Thursday 1 March 2012

blackboard and divots

Henning got a blakboard and asked us to hit off it. He also asked us where the divot mark should be. It should a balls length behind the ball. We all played a ball. And once again I hit 6inches behind the ball. The third time after cement session and divot session I actually hit behind the ball again. Should teach me a lesson to shift weight to front and have a steeper angle of attack.
I asked Henning about thinning my pitches. Have to keep weight on the front, just like in football volley shot.
Henning also spoke about the back foot at firts rolling and then on the yip toes. We then placed 4 balls in a line and checked the divots. Henning also noticed that I should work on my right knee angle.
Played today. Focused on my legs and knee angle and had this thought 20percent less and dial it back. Played great.
He took a video of us. My head was too long down. probably trying to hard and aggressive to hit the ball. should be like Sorenstam looking to the front and thus shifting my weight to the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment